Thank you for presenting virtually at #OETC22! As there are changes for #OETC22, please review all the presentation documents below thoroughly.
IMPORTANT: OETC expects all #OETC22 participants to comply with all public health and safety protocols and directives in place considering the COVID pandemic. Therefore, for the safety of all OETC accepted virtual presenters, all virtual presenters must present and pre-record from separate devices.
Additionally, OETC understands the difficulty that educators are still facing with reduced budgets, substitute teachers and reduced professional development opportunities. OETC is making every effort to accommodate our virtual presenters and will make after hours and weekend pre-recording times available. Also, if you wish to submit a presentation but are not permitted to attend the conference for the Live Q & A portion, please do not hesitate to go ahead and submit your session. OETC fully expects some sessions to be pre-recorded sessions only.
Before you begin: Please review the Presenter Resources and Information tab. Here you will find the #OETC22 Comprehensive Guide to Submitting a Session Proposal, the #OETC22 Theme and Conference Tracks, as well as information on the #OETC22 Review Process and the Scoring Rubric.
- #OETC22 Virtual scheduled has been released below.
- Accepted Virtual Co-presenters will be added to the schedule and notified the week of January 10-14, 2022.
- EXTENDED - Accepted Virtual Presenter Registration will close on Friday, January 21, 2022, at 11:59 p.m.
- Accepted Virtual Presenters pre-recording their sessions must submit their recordings by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, January 23, 2022. Directions will be sent via email.
- Accepted Virtual Presenter handouts, slides, and additional materials are required to be uploaded by 11:59 p.m. on Monday January 31, 2022.
NEW for #OETC22 – Present@OETC Office Hours. Get all your Session Proposal and Virtual Presenter questions answered! Office hours are linked below and will be held on the following dates/times:
For more information, email email@example.com.
#OETC22 Accepted Sessions
Presenters of accepted sessions can use the following link to add session handouts, slides, and additional materials for use by attendees via the virtual portal.
Important: This below schedule site is not the virtual event platform. OETC is using this site to quickly share information and important schedule details for the upcoming event. Each registered participant will receive a customized email communication from #OETC22 with an individualized link and log in to the virtual event platform. The #OETC22 Schedule may be subject to change.