Share your knowledge. Build your Portfolio. Present at #OETC22.
Every year, the Ohio Educational Technology Conference brings together more than 4,000 attendees from Ohio and surrounding states to teach them about the current and upcoming trends in education technology. Offering 20-, 30-, 60-, and 90-minute educational sessions, and some of the best featured speakers in the industry, OETC provides high-quality professional development for attendees of every skill level.
Presenting at #OETC22 will allow you to:
- Gain exposure and showcase the innovative educational practices at your district or institution.
- Showcase an emerging technology and demonstrate its potential value for education.
- Share successful technology implementation practices with other districts and institutions for the betterment of education in Ohio.
- Demonstrate effective educational practices that are bridging the gap between PK-12 and higher education.
- Share successful classroom practices, innovative teaching and learning solutions, current and relevant research, and/or new or innovative products that show emerging promise for PK–20 educational communities, and/or address the evolving role of technology in education.
- Make OETC the must-attend educational technology event in Ohio.
If you have any questions, please contact the OETC Team at firstname.lastname@example.org