THE state of technology
There’s a reason the Ohio Educational Technology Conference is one of the greatest in the nation: Ohio is leading the way in technology, giving the people of Ohio a leg up and keeping ahead of the curve.
There’s no better place to connect with educational technology leaders and decision makers than OETC.
Every year, OETC brings together more than 4,000 P-20 teachers, curriculum and technology coordinators, administrators and higher education professionals from all over Ohio and neighboring states to connect, explore and learn more about what’s happening in educational technology today. As an exhibitor, OETC is your absolute best opportunity to get your products and services in front of this wide audience.
If you would like to be placed on our email list for the upcoming OETC please enter your email below:
Thank you for exhibiting at the Ohio Educational Technology Conference, Ohio’s premier educational technology event. Here are some details and information you will need as you plan your participation.
Greater Columbus Convention Center
400 N High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
EXHIBIT HALL HOURS
- February 13, 2018 (Show Hours): 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- February 14, 2018 (Show Hours): 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- February 15, 2018 (Show Hours): 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
EXHIBITOR SHOW MOVE-IN
- February 12, 2018: 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- February 13, 2018: 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. (Hand Carry Only)
EXHIBITOR TEAR DOWN
- February 15, 2018: 2:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- All items MUST be removed from the Convention Center By 7:00 pm.
DIRECTIONS & PARKING
INCLUDED IN EXHIBITOR BOOTHS
- Company name on Conference website and interactive floorplan
- Exhibitor name description published in online mobile app
- Exhibitor name and contact information published in Exhibitor Guide (IF RECEIVED BY DECEMBER 5, 2017)
- 8’ pipe/drape along the back and 3’ pipe/drape along sides of booth
- 1 waste basket (per 10'x10' space)• 2 chairs (per 10'x10' space)
- 5 complimentary booth registrations per 10'x10' space (example: 10'x30' = 15 booth personnel)
- 6’ skirted table (per 10'x10' space)
- 1 Exhibitor ID Sign (7”x44”)
EXHIBITOR EDUCATIONAL SESSIONS
Deliver your message or information, or demonstrate your products or services to an attentive audience through an exhibitor educational session. Each session is 50 minutes and will be scheduled in a private meeting room in the Convention Center. All meeting rooms will be set up with one head presenter table and successive rows of seating. Purchase each Educational Session for $300.
EXHIBITOR SERVICE KIT
The exhibitor service kit will be avaialbe Q4 2018.
EXHIBITOR UTILITIES/FACILITY REGULATIONS
The Greater Columbus Conventions Center is the exclusive provider of electrical, internet, telephone, and plumbing services within the exhibit hall. Exhibitors needing these services can order them directly from the Convention Center's Client Utilities Department. Click here for details
Exhibitors are expected to follow the IAEE display guidelines which can be found HERE.
All hotel rooms will be booked via Passkey. THe block will be open Q3 207.
CONTACT SHOW MANAGEMENT
Direct Phone: 614-728-2799
OETC Main Number: 614-387-1024
- Please be aware that WebitList, Exhibit Transfer, Expo-Guide, Fair Guide, Trade Fair Services and the company Construct Data Verlag have NO CONNECTION with the Ohio Educational Technology Conference.
- Please contact show management if you have any questions about whether a company is an authorized partner of the Ohio Educational Technology Conference.
- Exhibitors should exercise due diligence and care with respect to any third-party offers so as to avoid possible unwarranted and/or unnecessary financial commitments.
This site is not affiliated with OETC and is not an official housing block supplier for the conference. Please see the Hotel Info page on this website for the official hotel block information.
Expo-Guide, www.expo-guide.com, a company operating out of Mexico, is targeting exhibitors to purchase a three-year commitment ($1,500/year) of advertising that is cleverly disguised as an offer for a free directory listing.
Exhibit Transfer is contacting exhibitors attending shows in Columbus offering discounted shipping rates. Exhibit Transfer is not affiliated with OETC and we cannot make any claims about its services.
FAIR GUIDE/FAIRGUIDE.COM/CONSTRUCT DATA VERLAG
The Ohio Educational Technology Conference has learned that exhibitors have recently received invitations from Fair Guide (owned by Construct Data) for listings in its guide at the exhibitor’s expense.
Fairguide.com/Construct Data Verlag claims to be offering online services and uses a form that resembles an organizer's catalog listing service, inviting exhibitors to sign and return the form for an entry in an online directory.
It has been reported that Construct Data has been using legal threats and may be trying to enforce a contract in the courts. A new discussion list has been developed specifically for those in dispute with Construct Data. It is a discussion list where anyone can post a comment. To join, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. A new website has been developed allowing exhibitors to write detailed letters of complaint.
EXHIBITOR HOUSING ALERT TRADE FAIR SERVICES
Exhibitors may have received an invitation (from a company referenced as Trade Fair Services or Convention Expo Travel) to reserve hotel rooms. The company has NO affiliation with the Ohio Educational Technology Conference. The Conference has negotiated the best possible rates in the downtown Columbus-area hotels, and the only way to secure your reservations at these special rates is to go through the official Conference housing company, Passkey.